Spooky season is upon us! We all love a Halloween party, but there are a few expectations. Your friends and fam are looking for some “boos” and finger foods. Not to worry. Your go-to Halloween cocktail is just a few shakes and a pour away. Here’s how you make this vampy, Bloody Margarita. Bonus points if you serve them in vials instead of cocktail glasses.
Cocktail shaker with strainer
1 oz blackberry syrup
1 oz lime juice
black food coloring
lime wedge for rimming
1. In a bowl, add a few drops of black food coloring to some rock salt and mix it well until it is completely covered in food coloring.
2. Once it is dry, pour it into a saucer.
3. Wet the rim of the glass with a lime wedge.
4. Rim the glass with black salt.
5. In a cocktail shaker, shake the lime juice, blackberry syrup, and Strawberry ‘Rita with ice.
6. Carefully strain into the glass.
For more Halloween cocktail recipes, check out our Pinterest page!