Peaches & Cream Popsicle, a perfect refreshment for your next summer party!
- 3 Tbsp Peach BuzzBallz
- 1 cup of fresh peaches
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Measuring cups
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Blend ingredients until the mixture is liquefied.
- Fill mold halfway.
- Gently stir and place in the freezer for one hour.
- Take the mix out of the freezer and insert a stick into each mold.
- Freeze for an additional four hours.
- Take them out of the freezer and enjoy!
For more cocktail recipes, follow us on Pinterest!
Click here to find BuzzBallz near you!