At BuzzBallz, we love sweet heat. If summer was a flavor profile, we’re pretty sure this would be it. Cue the Mango Jalapeño Margarita, our semi-homemade recipe featuring Tequila ‘Rita BuzzBallz.
2 Tequila ‘Rita BuzzBallz cocktails
2 Mango paletas (any brand will do)
1 jalapeño, deseeded and sliced vertically
Rock salt or chili salt for garnish
2 slices of lime
1. Cut a slit into your slice of lime and rub it around the rim of your cocktail glass.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass in the salt of your choice.
3. Chop off 1/4 of each paleta and place it in the cocktail shaker, gently muddling.
4. Pour the BuzzBallz into the cocktail shaker and shake well.
5. Strain the cocktail into each cocktail glass until each are half full.
6. Place the remainder of each paleta into each cocktail along with a slice of jalapeño.
7. Let sit for 30 seconds and enjoy!
For more recipe inspo, visit our Pinterest!